Multi Host Ltd
Website Terms & Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Multi Host Ltd, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- “Multi Host Ltd” means Multi Host Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM;
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Multi Host Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that Multi Host Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Multi Host Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Web Site” means the website that you are currently using (www.multi-host.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain. www.multi-host.co.uk) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
- 2.1 All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Multi Host Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- 2.2 Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Multi Host Ltd.
- 2.3 Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
3. Links to Other Web Sites
- 3.1 This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Multi Host Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
4. Links to this Web Site
- 4.1 Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.multi-host.co.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Multi Host Ltd. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com or By post/telephone etc. Multi Host Ltd 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM Phone: 0330 043 0791 .
- 5.2 You agree that, if you have provided Multi Host Ltd with personal data relating to a third party (1) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to Multi Host Ltd and (2) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the Multi Host Ltd’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify Multi Host Ltd in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
- 6.1 Multi Host Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- 6.2 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
7. Availability of the Web Site
- 7.1 The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- 7.2 Multi Host Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
8. Limitation of Liability
- 8.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Multi Host Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- 8.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Multi Host Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Multi Host Ltd.
- 8.3 Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
9. No Waiver
- 9.1 In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- 10.1 We aim to provide support as soon as reasonably possible. Being based in the England means that we are mainly active during the hours of 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday. We will answer support tickets in less than 48 hours in a worst case scenario as standard with any product/service bought/rented from us.If you have problems with the games software we recommend that you raise the issue with the developers as we can only help with issues surrounding hosting.
11. Early access games
- 11.1 We aim to provide server hosting for early access games by experimenting with them before they are officially available. Due to this instability and pioneering we may need to adjust prices more often than more established games. This may also mean that games are less stable and require more major updates, this is clearly out of our control but we will help as much as we can to improve our clients gaming experience.If you have problems with the games software we recommend that you raise the issue with the developers as we can only help with issues surrounding hosting.
12. Teamspeak 3 service
- 12.1 Multi Host Ltd provides Teamspeak servers and are an officially licensed ATHP provider with TeamSpeak Systems GmbH. Teamspeak servers abide by all of the same terms and conditions as regular game servers.
- 12.2 If a TS3 server is made then you are locked in for a full 30 days. This is due to Teamspeak licensing and how we are charged as a provider. If a service is not paid on the due date, then the service is turned off.
- 12.3 We will not refund for wrong orders, not needed or cases opened with PayPal. We have already been charged for your service by Teamspeak. Teamspeak 3 offers no refunds.
13. Prohibited Use
- 13.1 Any unlawful activity carried out by you or a third party on your rented dedicated servers, game servers, Websites can and result in an immediate and non-refundable termination of services and in extreme cases legal action. This includes copyrighted materials, illicit pornography of children under legal age, illegal material or data of any kind.
- 13.2 The customer must defend and pay any damages, fees, judgements and costs incurred by Multi Host Ltd as a result of the customer breaching clause 13.
14. Payment, Cancellations, and Refunds
Multi Host Ltd reserve the right to suspend or cancel a service with immediate effect should Multi Host Ltd decide that an account is being used inappropriately, or otherwise misused. Multi Host Ltd also reserve the right to terminate a contract without refunds should the user be found to have not adhered to these Terms and Conditions.
- 14.1 All game server(s)/dedicated server(s) are to be paid for in advance. Failure to keep up monthly payments on your server can result in suspension and ultimately deletion of your game server(s).
- 14.4 Should you need to raise a PayPal dispute the suspension of your service may need to be implemented whilst the investigation is progressing.
- 14.3 No personal credit or debit card details are retained by Multi Host Ltd.
- 14.4 A monthly order counts as 30 days and Multi Host Ltd provides a cooling off period of 12 hours if the service is somehow not right for you we can refund you (excluding dedicated servers which we cannot refund unless there are hardware issues/Or Teamspeak 3 servers). After the 12 hours cooling off period, refunds will be denied unless a manager feels a refund is justified. We always try to be fair in refund decisions so give us much information as possible for the reason for your cancellation.
- 14.5 Paypal subscriptions are added as credit to clients accounts. Multi Host Ltd will not refund credit on clients accounts failing to terminate a subscriptions. If clients wish for a refund of subscription less than 60 days old a £10 admin fee will be applied. Any payment left longer than this can not be refunded due to paypal terms.
- 14.6 In the event that a customer wishes to cancel an agreement, the customer must give 14 days notice of cancellation in writing. Any offers or incentives that have been made by Multi Host Ltd for its services will be withdrawn. Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable.
An administration fee may apply for early cancellation of a contract.
Reseller undertakes and agrees with Multi Host Ltd that it will at all times during the Term (and where applicable following termination of the Appointment) observe and perform the Conditions including but not limited to:
- 15.1 in all correspondence and other dealings relating directly or indirectly to the licensing of or other transaction relating to the Products, clearly indicating that it is acting as a reseller and not as author and developer of any of the Products;
- 15.2 using at all times its best endeavours to promote and extend the market for the Products and work diligently to obtain orders from End Users for the Products;
- 15.3 at its own expense providing advertising, publicity, promotion and marketing for the Products provided by Multi Host Ltd;
- 15.4 issuing Access Codes to End Users after the End User has paid Reseller for the Product [and entered into the End User Agreement];
- 15.5 handling all sales queries it receives from End Users;
- 15.6 dealing with all aspects of End User billing and payment;
- 15.7 dealing with and paying, whether on its own account or as agent of Multi Host Ltd, all applicable taxation whether in the country in which Reseller is doing business or in the country in which Reseller is established;
- 15.8 ensuring that any servers used by Reseller in performing its obligations as a Reseller are secure to the reasonable satisfaction of Multi Host Ltd; and imposing on End Users to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws terms and conditions of business no less onerous than those imposed by Multi Host on End Users purchasing Products directly from the Website;
- 15.9 Resellers of Multi Host Ltd will be given a cut price off all services we offer. The packages comes as Bronze and Gold, some products come free with the services. If they are a free product then you must keep your reseller account in good standing order or you risk suspension of the Services and/or termination of this Agreement/Services forthwith without notice to you.
- 15.10 A monthly order counts as 30 days and Multi Host provides a cooling off period of 12 hours if the service is somehow not right for you we can refund you (excluding dedicated servers which we cannot refund unless there are hardware issues/Or Teamspeak 3 servers). After the 12 hours cooling off period, refunds will be denied unless a manager feels a refund is justified.
Reseller undertakes not to:
- 15.11 translate, adapt, vary, modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any of the Products; or
- 15.12 modify, amend, add to or in any way alter any of the Products supplied to it or to End Users by it, without Multi Host’s or Supplier’s prior written consent.
16. Previous Terms and Conditions
- 16.1 In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- 17.1 All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
18. Law and Jurisdiction
- 18.1 These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Multi Host Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Multi Host Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.